- is a well-managed Real Estate Investment Trust with great growth potential.
- boasts Walmart as one of its major tenants which anchors 107 (or 72%) of SmartREIT’s shopping centres.
- is developing the massive 400-acre Vaughan Metropolitan Centre 400 with key anchor tenants such as KPMG and PWC.
- has several other projects of significance in some stage of development.
Continue reading “SmartREIT Stock Analysis: Owning it could be a smart move”
- This Paychex stock analysis is based on Q2 2017 results and forecast for the remainder of fiscal 2017 released December 21, 2016.
- Paychex, Inc. reported total service revenue of $760 Million (7% inc) for Q2 2017 and $1,533.5 Million (8% inc) for 6 months ending November 30, 2016.
- It reported adjusted diluted EPS of $0.56 (8% inc) for Q2 2017 and $1.12 (8% inc) for 6 months ending November 30, 2016.
- While investors have been aptly rewarded over the years, Paychex is expensive with a forward P/E of just under 28.
- Recommend “Hold” if currently long and patience if you’re interested in adding Paychex to your portfolio.
Continue reading “Paychex Stock Analysis: Love the company, not the price.”
- This Automatic Data Processing stock analysis is based on Q1 2017 results and forecast for the remainder of fiscal 2017 released November 2, 2016.
- ADP has increased its dividend each year for 42 years making the company a dividend aristocrat.
- While ADP has aptly rewarded shareholders over the years it is expensive at current levels.
- I would be prepared to add to my existing ADP holdings if the price drops below $92.
Continue reading “Automatic Data Processing Stock Analysis: A Wonderful Company. Less Than Wonderful Valuation”
The following article was recently published on Seeking Alpha.
- Brown-Forman is currently undergoing a major transformation. It sold its Southern Comfort and Tuaca trademarks in 2016 and has made some acquisitions in the past couple of years.
- Brown-Forman is a Dividend Aristocrat having increased its dividend for 33 years in a row. It has also paid dividends for 71 years in a row and has occasionally paid special dividends.
- While Brown-Forman certainly has a loyal following from an investment perspective, I suggest that all is not well and a “wait and see” approach is probably wise.
Continue reading “Brown-Forman Corporation Stock Analysis: Enriching Life? Not Lately!”