- JNJ warrants a position in your investment portfolio because of its financial strength, historical performance, and future growth prospects.
- It has been and will remain a long-term hold in our retirement accounts and in the FFJ Portfolio.
- JNJ is 1 of only 2 companies rated AAA by Moody’s which provides me peace of mind that my investment is not at risk.
- It is a member of the exclusive Dividend Kings group having increased its dividend for 50+ years.
- The shares are currently not on sale but are priced reasonably which prompted me to recently acquire additional shares.
- The recent dividends landed in our investment account within hours before receiving a text requesting funds to cover school related expenses.
Continue reading “Johnson & Johnson Stock Analysis – Dividend Machine”