- This Genuine Parts Company stock analysis is based on its Q2 2017 results which were reported July 20, 2017.
- Total sales were up 5% to a record setting $4.1B, net income was $0.19B, and EPS increased 1% to $1.29 versus Q2 2016.
- YTD FY2017, businesses with approximately $0.18B in annual revenues have been acquired. GPC has also made a minority investment in a market leading industrial distributor in Australia.
- Management is of the opinion the long-term fundamental drivers for its U.S. automotive aftermarket business remains sound.
- With a track record of 61 consecutive years of dividend increases, GPC is a member of the exclusive Dividend King group of companies (50 consecutive years of dividend increases).
Continue reading “Genuine Parts Company Stock Analysis – This Company Suits My Investor Profile”