- This Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce Stock Analysis is the fourth of a 6 part series covering the Big 6 Canadian Banks.
- CM reported Q2 2017 results May 25th and its Liquidity Ratios continue to improve thus providing investors with assurances that it remains a safe bank.
- Growth in its residential real estate portfolio is outpacing that of its competition as a result of major changes it has made over the past few years in the manner in which it sources business.
- Pockets of the Canadian real estate market are wildly overheated but CM’s results indicate its real estate related loan portfolio is of sound quality.
- While CM is an attractive long-term investment with a history of having not missed a dividend payment since its first dividend payment in 1868, other Canadian FIs are better investments.
- I suspect we will experience a major market correction within the next 12 months and urge caution.
Continue reading “Schedule I Canadian Banks – (part 4 of 6): Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce Stock Analysis”