- This The Bank of Nova Scotia Stock Analysis is the fifth of a 6 part series covering the Big 6 Canadian Banks.
- BNS reported Q2 2017 results May 30th and its Liquidity Ratios continue to be strong thus providing investors with assurances that an investment in the bank is relatively safe.
- BNS is Canada’s most international bank and its geographical diversification provides it with a superior ability than some of its peers to weather a financial storm.
- Pockets of the Canadian real estate market are wildly overheated but BNS is an extremely prudent lender and it actually started dialing back its new mortgage business in 2016.
- BNS is an attractive long-term investment with a solid dividend payment history.
- I suspect we will experience a major market correction within the next 12 months and urge caution.
Continue reading “Schedule I Canadian Banks – (part 5 of 6): The Bank of Nova Scotia Stock Analysis”