- NKE recently held its Investor Day in which it presented its strategy to improve results.
- Game changing innovation is expected to contribute to improved margins.
- Unlike many other companies, NKE is not using a significant amount of debt to financially engineer its stock price and EPS.
- NKE is suitable for a risk averse investor seeking long-term growth and who is prepared to accept a low dividend yield.
Continue reading “Nike Stock Analysis – Great Long-Term Upside Potential”
- This Nike, Inc. stock analysis is based on Q3 2017 financial results released March 21, 2017.
- Nike reported strong Q3 2017 results although some investors have expressed concern about the deterioration in gross profit margin.
- Changing consumer shopping habits is posing a huge challenge but this problem is not unique to NKE. NKE has far greater resources than its competitors to deploy toward addressing these challenges.
- NKE’s Balance Sheet is like a fortress. It has sufficient Cash and Equivalents and Short -Term Investments to completely wipe out its Short-Term Liabilities.
- NKE is currently valued fairly and does not present a bargain.
Continue reading “Nike, Inc. Stock Analysis – I See a Lot To Like Despite Margin Compression”