In a recent interview with Nick McCullum from Sure Dividend I share the investing and personal finance strategies I used to retire in my mid-50s from a career in Canadian banking.
Subject matter in this podcast includes:
- how I got my start in the world of equity investing;
- thoughts on mutual funds, ETFs, and other passive investing products;
- names of famous investors I try to emulate;
- my favorite investing books;
- advice for someone starting on the road to equity investing;
- my longest held investment;
- one of my favorite companies in which I hold an position.
Have a listen. I hope you enjoy it.