This company is the world leader in the discovery and delivery of products and services in its field. This has not occurred overnight and, in fact, this company is building on more than 60 years of experience. It has, however, only been a publicly traded company since 2013 when it was spun off from a major pharmaceutical company.
- This company may not be a household name but it is building on more than 60 years of experience.
- It was part of a much larger pharmaceutical company but was spun off in 2013.
- Its acquisition strategy and new product development provides potential for growth in a multi-billion dollar global animal healthcare market.
- While the company’s dividend has evidenced double digit percentage growth, the dividend yield is sub 1% which may dissuade some investors from giving this company a good hard look.
- I view the current market price as being too rich at the moment.
Many readers may be unfamiliar with this company yet it boasts some impressive statistics.
- Its products are sold in more than 100 countries and it has a presence in ~45 of these countries;
- There are 25 manufacturing sites in 12 countries;
- It has 300 product lines in 5 major product categories;
- Sales for its most recent fiscal year amounted to ~$5.3B;
- Its workforce consists of more than 9000 employees worldwide;
It is the world leader in the discovery and delivery of products and services in its field. This has not occurred overnight and, in fact, this company is building on more than 60 years of experience.
The company was formerly a business unit of a multi-national pharmaceutical company prior to incorporating in July 2012 and being spun-off as a publicly traded company in 2013.
This company has just recently completed a ~$2B acquisition of another company with complementary products. Management has now revised FY2018 revenue guidance to $5.7B - $5.8B.
Please click here to read the complete version of this article.
Members of the FFJ community can access reports I generate on high quality companies which add long-term shareholder value. In an effort to help you determine whether my offering is of any value to you I am pleased to offer 30 days' free access to all sections of my site. No commitments. No obligations. That's 30 days from the time you register at absolutely no cost to you!