- This Waste Connections Inc. stock analysis is the 1st of a 3 part series on the largest non-hazardous solid waste collection companies.
- The non-hazardous solid waste collection industry is highly fragmented due to its low entry barriers.
- Growing to a meaningful size is not easy and requires readily accessible sources of capital.
- Growth by acquisition presents challenges as WCN has learned after closing the Progressive acquisition.
- WCN’s management has indicated that above average acquisition activity could utilize existing/projected excess cash flow over the next few quarters.
- In my opinion WCN is expensive at current levels.
Continue reading “Waste Connections Inc. Stock Analysis – Too Expensive For Me (Part 1 Of 3)”