- This The Toronto-Dominion Bank Stock Analysis is the third of a 6 part series covering the Big 6 Canadian Banks.
- TD reported strong Q2 2017 results May 25th and its Capital Measure Ratios continue to be acceptable and stable.
- Pockets of the Canadian real estate market have been wildly overheated and a cooling appears to be taking hold.
- Investors are questioning what will be the impact on bank earnings if there is a major correction in real estate values.
- TD is an attractive long-term investment but I suspect we will experience a major market correction within the next 12 months and urge caution.
Continue reading “Schedule I Canadian Banks – (part 3 of 6): The Toronto-Dominion Bank Stock Analysis”