- This Royal Bank of Canada Stock Analysis is the second of a 6 part series covering the Big 6 Canadian Banks.
- RY reported strong Q2 2017 results May 25th with earnings by business segment and by geography reflecting a marginally greater % from Wealth and the US relative to FYE2016.
- RY’s Capital Measure Ratios are strong and the bank continues to be very well managed.
- Pockets of the Canadian real estate market are wildly overheated but RY’s results indicate its real estate related loan portfolio is of sound quality.
- RY is an attractive long-term investment but I suspect we will experience a major market correction within the next 12 months and urge caution.
Continue reading “Schedule I Canadian Banks – (part 2 of 6): Royal Bank of Canada Stock Analysis”