- This Republic Services, Inc. stock analysis is the 2nd of a 3 part series on the largest non-hazardous solid waste collection companies.
- The non-hazardous solid waste collection industry is highly fragmented due to its low entry barriers.
- Growing to a meaningful size is not easy and requires readily accessible sources of capital.
- The largest players within the industry have a sizable pool of acquisition opportunities.
- RSG management has indicated that, in the short-term, dividend growth and share repurchases will receive more priority than tuck-in acquisitions.
- RSG might be attractive to some investors but I view it as too expensive at current levels.
Continue reading “Republic Services, Inc. Stock Analysis – Too Expensive For Me (Part 2 Of 3)”