- This National Bank of Canada Stock Analysis is the sixth of a 6 part series covering the Big 6 Canadian Banks.
- National Bank of Canada reported Q2 2017 results May 31st that were positively received by the market.
- Liquidity Ratios continue to be strong thus providing investors with assurances that an investment in the bank is relatively safe.
- Pockets of the Canadian real estate market are wildly overheated but NA’s real estate portfolio is significantly less exposed to these areas than its larger peers.
- NA is not nearly as diversified as its largest competitors and I am not enamored with some of the regions in which it has expanded in the past few years.
- A recap is provided in which I have ranked my take on the 6 Canadian Banks from a long-term investment perspective.
Continue reading “Schedule I Canadian Banks – (part 6 of 6): National Bank of Canada Stock Analysis and Overall Ranking of the Big 6 Banks”