- This Enbridge stock analysis is based on Q2 2017 results and management’s forecast for the remainder of fiscal 2017 which was presented August 3, 2017.
- Enbridge has excellent long-term growth opportunities and currently has one of the strongest portfolios of in-service and future growth pipeline projects.
- It currently has $31B of diversified low-risk projects in various stages of development of which $7B are to be placed in service in the 2nd half of 2017.
- Enbridge has a track record of rewarding dividend conscious investors with steadily increasing dividends over the past 22 years.
- I recently acquired Enbridge shares for the FFJ Portfolio after completing my analysis.
All figures are expressed in Canadian dollars unless otherwise noted. Continue reading “Enbridge Inc. Stock Analysis – An Investment Opportunity Right Under My Nose”