- Brookfield Asset Management (“BAM”) is an ideal investment for investors with a long-term investment time horizon;
- Its astute management team has developed a reputation which enables it to raise billions of dollars for investment purposes from institutional investors;
- BAM has exposure in geographic regions where others may not venture. Limited competition for some acquisitions enables it to negotiate attractive terms;
- BAM approaches its investments from a long-term perspective. You should approach any investment in BAM in the same manner;
- Investors primarily seeking dividend income may wish to consider investing in 3 of BAM’s Limited Partnerships (BEP, BIP, and BPY);
- September 27, 2017 is Brookfield’s Investor Day. Readers may wish to check BAM’s website shortly thereafter for any information presented.
Continue reading “Brookfield Asset Management – Calling All Long Term Investors”
- This Brookfield Asset Management Stock Analysis is based on Q1 2017 financial results reported May 11, 2017.
- Brookfield reported FFO of $0.674B for Q1 2017 and $3.2B on a last 12 month basis.
- On May 19, BAM received approval from the TSX for its proposed normal course issuer bid to purchase up to ~83 million Class A Limited Voting Shares, representing 10% of the public float.
- Brookfield is not inexpensive but is worth acquiring at current levels when you look at its long-term growth potential.
Continue reading “Brookfield Asset Management Stock Analysis – The Future Looks Bright”
- This Brookfield Asset Management stock analysis is based on Q4 and FY2016 results and outlook for fiscal 2017 which were released February 9, 2017.
- Brookfield Asset Management (BAM) reflect a YoY increase in Funds from Operations (CDN$3.18 for 2016 vs. CDN$2.49 for 2015).
- The nature of BAM’s operations is such that I prefer to use Funds from Operations (“FFO”) as opposed to Net Income as the basis on which to make an investment decision.
- BAM is now at the stage where the “wealthy of the wealthy” seek it out for investment opportunities.
Continue reading “Brookfield Asset Management Stock Analysis: A Solid Long-Term Investment”