- This Bank of Montreal Stock Analysis is based on Q2 2017 results and is the first of a 6 part series covering the Big 6 Canadian Banks.
- BMO US results have raised concerns about a slowing in its US growth.
- BMO’s Capital Measure Ratios continue to improve thus providing investors with assurances that BMO remains a safe bank.
- Pockets of the Canadian real estate market are wildly overheated but BMO’s results indicate its real estate related loan portfolio is of sound quality.
- The Home Capital Group implosion is unlikely to have a significant effect on BMO’s residential mortgage portfolio.
- BMO has paid a dividend for 188 years and it announced a $0.02 increase to CDN $0.90 effective with its August 2017 dividend payment.
Continue reading “Schedule I Canadian Banks – (part 1 of 6): Bank of Montreal Stock Analysis”